DERR Home > CERCLA Branch > Voluntary Cleanup Program
CERCLA Branch: Voluntary Cleanup Program
In 1997, the Utah Voluntary Cleanup Program (VCP) was created to promote the voluntary cleanup of contaminated sites. The VCP is intended to encourage redevelopment of Brownfields and other impacted sites by providing a streamlined cleanup program.
- Association of County Governments
- Summer 2011 Brownfields Newsletter
- Summer 2013 Brownfields Newsletter
- Utah Planners Association
- Utah's Environment: Ogden Block 37a
- Winter 2011 Brownfields Newsletter
- Winter 2012 Brownfields Newsletter
- Winter 2014 Brownfields Newsletter
- Division of Water Quality Ground Water Protection Standards
- EPA Regional Screening Levels
- Maximum Contaminant Levels
Questions or to Schedule a Pre-application Meeting
For further information on VCP, Brownfields or Enforceable Written Assurances, to setup a pre-application meeting, or to submit an application, please contact the Division of Environmental Response and Remediation VCP/Brownfields Program Coordinator at 801-536-4100.